Thursday, September 17, 2009

He's Just Not that Into You (Part 2)

If you followed the previous blog posting of part 1, well here is how it all ends:

Part 2
Days would go by until she heard from "Mr." Right, and of course he would stand her up weekend after weekend for dinner and movie dates. Being the friend that I am, I could not bare to see my friend so upset, especially over a GUY!!!! So, with a little help from Broward Clerk of Courts.com, my inspector gadgets senses went into action.
It turns out, that her "Mr." Right was actually married with 2 kids for 3 years. In utter disbelief, I had to tell my friend the truth even though it was probably the hardest things I ever had to do. Needless to say, she did end things with him. But what shocked me the most was she had absolutely no clue. From all this only be, only one thing can be said...
Ladies, listen to your female instincts, thats what they are there for. Let no man play you like a fool, and always remember you deserve better than a sub par man.

No comments:

Post a Comment