Thursday, November 5, 2009

10 Ways to Say I Love You (Without Saying a Word)

I came across this funny website that is strictly for guys. On the website http://www.dumblittleman.com/ (I swear thats the actual name of the page) It gives tips for guys who aren't the romantic type. The best article that I came acros was 10 Ways to say I Love You.
These are 3 of my favorite tips from the article.
1. Leave Notes in Unusual Places- For guys that might seem kind of a stupid thing to do, but I actually
 think its really sweet!! Even if  you don't leave a note, a nice text message saying "Hi" does the same thing.
2. Do the Chores Without Even Being Asked- This is probably the BIGGEST tip. No girl wants a sloppy boyfriend. Doing this gesture will probably get you major points with your girl.
3. Make a Special Meal- Im sure in college everbody gets tired of the same fast food or Ramen Noodles diet. Taking the time out to make a meal for your girl shows that you are considerate and thoughtful, just what every girl needs

No comments:

Post a Comment